Light

A week ago I went to Florida for work and as I am sitting at the table outside on our lunch break soaking up the warm sun light that my home in Ohio has been lacking due to the torturous winter, I realized how much the sun light can bring joy to your soul. The warmth warms you down to the core and makes you just smile and embrace the calm, peaceful feeling that your have within. Its after the long dark winter days that seem to never end that feels you more with feelings you don't want to feel. As I am looking around outside by the pool, this little yellow flower that was all alone reminded me of how God's light is and that you and I do not have to wait for the spring or summer to feel the warmth within, but rather seeking God in those times that we are feeling cold and that the cold would last forever or that we are alone in the midst of the cold. That my friend is not the truth, truth is God is light that warms the heart and soul and helps us to see that some days feel cold and may not be the greatest times or season we are going through but light will always prosper. 2 Samuel 22:29 says, You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light. Awe isn't this the truth! I am so glad that We have a God that will shower us with Light even in the darkest of time and give us the warmth we need.  

Comments

Popular Posts